Clinic Director | Chiropractor
Dr. Jeffrey Klein is the Founder and Owner of Broadway Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Midtown Manhattan, New York City’s one stop shop for all your wellness needs.
Dr. Klein has been a chiropractor for more than 25 years and received his Doctor of Chiropractic at The National College of Chiropractic.
Chiropractic was a natural career choice for Dr. Klein as he loves connecting with people to help them improve their health and healing with five star service.
He is committed to patient well-being from the moment they walk in to when they leave his practice and his team of practitioners model the same level of service with a range of health and well-being services from acupuncture to physical therapy and podiatry.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts at the State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology at The National College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic at The National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate on Cox Distraction Technique, at The National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate on Theoretical and Practical Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis at The National College of Chiropractic
- Certified Internship at the clinic of The National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate on Dissection of the Human Body at The National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate on Physiotherapy at The National College of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractor by The University of the State of New york
+1 (917) 451-5679
1410 Broadway #606, New York, NY
10018, United States